Tuesday, September 21, 2010

ATCs and more

In the last few days, I received some awesome ATCs in the mail. ATCs stands for Art Trading Cards. ATCs are mini works of art that are the size of trading cards or playing cards. I think they are a great way to express and share your art with others. This has been my 5th trade with ATCs and I'm addicted! I love getting items from all over the world. I love the special touches that people put into to them just for me. 



These came all the way from Canada. Unfortunately, the one with the heart mirror didn't make it through customs. That's okay I glued it back together and it is still cool looking. I love the stars and the monkey one.


These came from the East Coast. I love the monster ones on the top.


Here is my collection of ATCs so far in their sleeves. I finally got a binder to keep them in. 


Here are some ATCs that I have made and have sent to others.





More great news to share!
Before I went to bed last night, I got an e-mail that my zombie pendant, I listed on Etsy, was being feature in an article on BuyZombie.com. I couldn't believe it. I'm so happy about it. Here is a picture they used in their feature about the item. If you would like to see the full article you can go here.
If you would like to check out this guy in my Etsy shop click here.

1 comment:

  1. I still can't get over what a small world it is! Over a year ago, BZ featured some zombie cards I had listed in my shop and the creator of the blog and I became friends, then I became friends with Erin, who writes the articles for BZ about zombie crafts under $10. When I first saw your Scrabble Tile Pendant I thought that it would be great for Erin to write about, but I guess she beat me to it! The people at BZ are great peeps and I am so glad that they featured your work! You're rockin' and rollin' girlfriend!

    ReplyDelete